The Scheduler is most often used to schedule events like Templates & Installs, but can also be used to schedule other actions like sawing or finishing tops in the shop.
1. You can have multiple schedules, so you can view them in the dropdown to select the schedule you want.
2. The blue refresh arrows retrieve all the records for the Schedule. (If you have several Actions scheduled, it may be quicker to refresh just the new records)
3. You can view the Scheduler by Day, a Week or a Month. By Default, the Scheduler will show all columns, but you can choose to see one specific column by clicking on the * Drop down box. You can also choose “No Grouping” and this will collapse all the appointments into one column for that day.
4. The upper right-hand corner will have a date selector that will allow you to go forward or backwards and select a specific day from a calendar control.
1. To add an Action to the Scheduler, you must first have a job selected in the Customer Tab.
2. Once a job is selected, click on the Scheduler Tab. You can see that we are looking at job #515 for Sallie Smith. Job #515 was the job that we selected in the Job List (see above).
Add an Action to the Scheduler
The example below is of adding an action to the Template & Install Schedule.
• 3. To add an Action, double-click the grid for the day, time & person desired. You can do the following: • Select the Action Type
• • Add a Comment if you’d like
• • If the appointment has already been confirmed, you can check the confirmed box
• • Adjust the Hours and/or start time
• • Once completed filling out the information, Click OK
• 4. Once the Action is on the Scheduler, you can: • Increase the time by dragging the appointment box
• • Move the appointment to another person or different day
• • If you hover your mouse over the action, you can see the details of the Action
• 5. If you right-click on an Action, you have several options. • Click “Open” to open the appointment
• • Click “Go to Parent” and this will take you back to the Customer Tab for this job
• • Complete an Action by selecting one of the “Complete” options
• • Run a Report for that job under the Report section
• 6. The Show Completed Checkbox, will allow you to see completed Actions still on the schedule. By default, a Completed Action will drop off the Scheduler. The checkbox will make them visible still and will have the appointment will be highlighted green.