Estimate Report Configurations
Step 1- Adding Estimates to your Included Reports
The Report Configurations Tab, located under the Administration Tab, will allow you to add and modify existing reports. This guide will provide examples on how to modify your Estimates. To create different version of the Estimate (or any report that you might need different versions for different situations) follow these steps:
1. Go to the Administration Tab. 3. If you would like to add in a different version of an Estimate, highlight the Estimate field and click on Copy Selected Report.
4. This will add in a copy to your report lists and it will show as Estimate (Copy).
2. Click on Report Configurations.
5. You can change the report name under the Name section under Properties. This will update the name of the report in ActionFlow. If you want to change the Title that is displayed at the top of the actual Report, you would change that on the Title line.
Step 2- Estimate Properties
You can modify the reports to include or not include different options. Below is a review of the different Properties available for configuration. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner to save changes that are made to the Estimate.
• • BodyHTML- Add text to the body of the Estimate
• • DrawingHeight- Adjust the size of the drawing field box that is shown on your estimate
• • DrawingToInclude- Select what drawing you want to show on your Estimate Report. The default is the Active drawing, which is pulled from the Area Module
• • EmailAttachmentList- You can add set attachments that are to be emailed out with your Estimates
• • FooterHTML- Add text to the footer of the Estimate
• • FooterImage- Add an image to the Footer
• • HeaderHTML- Add text to the header of the Estimate
• HideUnits- o Check box to hide item units
o Uncheck box to show item units
• • Name- Update the name of the Estimate that will show in the reports. This will not change the title of the Estimate itself.
• ShowAltEdges and Show AltMaterials- o Click the box to show alternative edges and materials on the Estimate
o Uncheck box to remove alternative edges and materials from Estimate
• • Show deposit- Click box to show deposit on Estimate
• • ShowLineItem Revenue- Click box to show revenue breakdown of each item
• • ShowLineItemUnitRevenue- Click box to show the revenue of each item by unit breakdown
• • ShowPriorPayments- Click box to show payments that have been made on the Estimate
• • ShowTopsGrid- Click box to show a grid that will breakdown the dimension and edge on each top
• • ShowWithoutBacksplash- Click box to show Without Backsplash option price
• • Title- Change the name of the Estimate Report here